Friday, January 13, 2006

Was working and hadn't been outside since the sun was still out and seeing it be dark threw off my whole space time continuum. Yikes. My clock is all out whack, especially with this working four 10 hour shifts.

So I reached the end of the internets early today and checked out Kristin's and Shenanigan's blogs. It's weird to think I don't know the Shenanigans guy personally; yet I know personal info from his blog that I stumbled on. It's amazing how people have no qualms about posting that kinda stuff online for everyone to see. Probably going to be weird if I run in to the guy somewhere.

Kristin's take on King Kong was pretty spot on as well. I had some funny thoughts as well but don't remember them. Although, one thing I thought was stoopid was Kong and Naomi Watts were playing on an ice pond in one scene, and later that day, they are on top of the Empire State Building. At that height in the winter, they would have been Kong-sicles with the wind and cold.

Brokeback Mountain was decent. Dragged a bit too slow for my taste and Ennis was hard to understand since Heath mumbled a lot. It was after the movie set in a day later, that I realized how heavy and depressing it was. Not as bas as Dancer In The Dark though.

I wish Gawker would shut up about the James Frey scandal. Blegh. Just like Judy Miller.

A punk cover band should re-do Carly Simon's 'You're So Vain' as 'You're So Lame'. I betcha someone already has. Need to look that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com