Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just got off the phone with Booty Call




He made a remark on that was self-depricating and I tried to tell him that it was silly and not true. So he was talking about having to go out of town this weekend for a dog show [yah, I know - but they are Great Danes, not some little girlie dog] and I asked 'Oh, are you in it?'.
Realizing the self-depricating comment I tried to clarify, 'I didn't mean that as a joke, I mean the dogs.'
I should think before I speak sometimes. I found it funny.
For the record, he doesn't look bad. He's like a cuter version of Mike from 'The Blair Witch Project'.

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

That pic looks like a chubby Scott Stapp......scary.

March 30, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

You blaspheme the Mikey from BWP! How dare thee!

March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com