Tuesday, April 25, 2006

CD Review - Massive Attack - 'Best Of'



What can you say about this? It is a compilation of their more popular tracks. 'Modern Classics' I say. 'Teardrop', 'Unfinished Symphony', and 'Inertia Creeps' are probably my faves on this one.

I had always known them, but never purchased any of their stuff. This version comes with 2 CD's [one the regular best of, and the second is rare tracks]. Plus it comes with a DVD [both the rare tracks and DVD are on a Double DVD].


Supposedly going to see them Friday night at the Fillmore, but it is with Dave, and we're still kinda iffy around each other [I feel]. So unless, I storm off in a tirade, it should be an interesting show. Don't know how they are going to pull off the vocal tracks, unless they shipped in a singer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com