Friday, May 12, 2006

Wonder if he is right. Murderer is a little harsh though.

Jesse Gomez's Murderer... Wonder if CUPD will read this.

Submitted by Do Not Read on May 10, 2006 - 1:09am.

*Disclaimer* Due to legal reasons consider this all rumor and not proven true and me spouting shit out of my ass.

'First some history:

After Jesse Gomez died I posted a blog about his death and how it was the result of an overdose of oxycontin. I based my information on personal knowledge of the situation that will not be revealed due to legal concerns. The blog was subsequently taken down until toxicology results will be available to confirm what I wrote.

A couple days ago James Michael Lea was busted in Williard with prescription drugs. This is the same person who sold Jesse his lethal does of oxycontin. I am basing all of the above on personal first-hand information.

And Lt. Tim Mcgraw if you're still an avid reader of my Blog and think I'm "fabricating" this too:

Can you attest to the fact that part of the seizure was ~30 (he may have taken 1 or 2 or sold some) 2mg xanax bars with the imprint "G3722" on them? Now how would I know that if I didn't have good information about the situation. And no, I will not be speaking with CU police about this matter.

This should be interesting to watch play out... '

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com