Friday, June 16, 2006

'Derelicte....




..my balls.'

While channel surfing last night, came across the video for the Dixie Chick's 'Not Ready To Make Nice', on Logo. It totally reminds me of the 'Derelicte' fashion show from 'Zoolander'. Sophie Muller did a good job though. It hits me as kinda 'too slick' for a country song, but country does seem to be heading more towards MTV/Fuse style videos lately.

Sophie has done videos for everyone from Bjork, to Natasha Beddingfield. I actually like the video she did for 'Venus As A Boy'. Mainly because of its simplicity. It's just Bjork cooking an egg, but it still showcases Bjork's unique personality. I also like the video she did for Gwen Stefani: 'Underneath It All'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claystation said...

I F'n love the Chicks

June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com