Thursday, July 20, 2006

'I'm looking for Tar-uh Con-nuhr'



That's what ran through my mind last night during Project Runway when they introduced the Miss USA chick.

So there ARE Reality TV Gods. Malan got kicked to the curb. Yay! He was this year's Santino for me. He was another pretentious a-hole, with no sense of how he portrays himself. When he went and said, 'it's sad. I don't really have many friends', I was like 'duh, maybe because you come across as an ass'.

Good riddance, I say. And wow, was his dress was butt ugly. It reminded me of Cave-woman couture. Snaps go to the flaming guy who does pageant dresses, and my future husband, Robert Best
for winning. Their dress was cool.


Geez, how gay am I?

Speaking of gay, I'm stoked Benji is still in the running for 'So You Think You Can Dance'.

4 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

That dress was heinous, my god. It looked like an elephant took a shit on the model's chest. I'm just so glad we don't have to hear any more about Malan's "raw talent" and his being from "Tie-wohn." Pretentious douche.

I love Robert and Kayne and that amazing little blonde girl (what's her name?), but I'm secretly pulling for Vincent. He's so neurotic and dramatic and unintentionally entertaining. I honestly loved the spacegirl dress.

Next to go needs to be Keith, and I halfway hope there's some kind of violence involved. Hate hate hate him. Hate. Grrr.

July 20, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Hee hee. That reminds me of Santino last year imitating Michael Kors going 'It looks like a baboon's ass exploded all over her'

I do feel kinda sorry for Vincent. His dress reminded me of the Jetsons.

Supposebly, Keith is the guy who is asked to leave because he copied other people's work for his portfolio.

What do you think about the tatooed Nostra guy?

July 20, 2006  
Blogger Helen the Felon said...

Did you just say supposebly? Don't make me go all Chandler Bing on yer ass.

Personally, I hate Jeffrey the Cosa Nostra guy. Another pretentious prick with very little talent. That first outfit he made was just gross.

July 20, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I agree.

July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com