Friday, August 11, 2006

Because, yeah, she did such a great job with Lindsay.



Dina Lohan, the stunning manager-mom of daughters Lindsay and Ali, is gearing up to host her own show, she exclusively tells Star. 'I have a talk show in the works,' ravishing Dina told Star's David Caplan during an interview at NYC's Tainted Blue recording studios, where daughter Ali, 12, was recording tracks to her holiday-themed album Lohan Holiday, to be released by YMC Records on Oct. 10.

'It's more of an Apprentice-y, game show-y thing. I would host it and co-produce it. It's a good heartwarming show. It's nothing trashy. We're not going to follow dates to bars and see what happens, or anything like that. But it's a girl-empowered, woman show. I would only do something that would help other people, because that's just who I am and how I was raised.'

Dina [Lohan] tells Star she has the gift to gab - and daughter Lindsay seconds that so hosting a TV show is a natural move. 'I love to talk,' Dina tells Star. 'Lindsay's friends call me 'The White Oprah' because they all come to me with their problem. I'm like the mom of these kids in the business!'

Star


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com