Thursday, August 24, 2006

Duh



Ever since I got my new computer, I have been riddled with headaches. I could only stare at the monitor for an hour, before I had to get up, and take a walk [which is good to do anyway].

But by the end of the day, I would have one major, honkin' headache.

So I just played with the contrast and brightness on the monitor, and I can already feel the relief. I had way to much contrast going on, thus, my eyes were having a hard time making things out; causing eye strain.

This all came about when I had to re-set up all my preferences that resulted from the computer change.

I feel dumb because, I knew better. I did a whole study on contrast as it replies to senior citizens, in regards to Senior Healthcare Design.

That's why my blog is light text on a dark background. For all us agin' folks out there.




1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Wow, new computers...I'm impressed.

August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com