Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Further proof that people are grody.

Those of you who are easily grossed out by bodily functions, should skip this post!!

I made a pit stop to the lavatory before leaving work for the day.

Upon using the urinal, instead of the detergent-chemical smell of the urinal cake, a different scent wafted violently, from the urinal. It was the funkiest mutant smell of man spunk I had ever encountered.

Now, I'm thinking to myself, 'some dude, didn't really just rub one out in the urinal, did they?.'

I look closer, and see that there are short and curlies, on the lip of the urinal. [Dude, you can buy a pair of clippers for $20 to take care of your molting problem].

Now, I don't mind if you have to 'do the deed'. At least make an effort to flush so I, and other innocent victims, don't have to smell your mutant seed, when we are just trying to relieve the pressure. Seriously, that was one smell I never want to smell again. Thinking about it...blegh....can't finish sentence.

The worst part of it is, I think it was the guy who was leaving the lavatory, as I was entering. He was the only one in there.

And since his curtains matched the color of the carpet samples on the urinal, I am pretty sure it's him.

So now I am going to be cursed every time I see him, with the mental image, and smell, of him pudding the thud.

Maybe it's kismet, as on Helen's blog, the topic of masturbation came up. Plus, I posted about that mastubation-a-thon.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

K. So what made you think it was man juice? Public restrooms, especially the mens room, usually don't smell so great to begin with. Was the scene dripping with evidence? (ewww, yuck!) Maybe it was a stale urinal cake, or maybe it was Pork Rind Bob from accounting or Corn Nut Fred from payroll who took a dump 15 minutes earlier (or maybe a combination of all three things!). Plus, unless your suspect has purple drapes and purple carpet, my guess is there are lots of guys with his color scheme in your office...I'm just sayin'.

August 16, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Our mens=room is notorious for smelling bad, in between the cleaning lady's ventures.

But, that 'smell' is un-mistakeable. [I can't believe I have to relive this, blegh].

The lighting in the lav, is not the best, so I could not see if there was any 'dripping of evidence', but the aroma, and sight of short and curlies alone, confirmed my suspicions.

'Pork Rind Bob', and 'Corn Nut Fred', reek malodorously, but they were not present at the time, of said incident.

It might have been then second shooter, on the Grassy Knoll.

August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com