Thursday, September 28, 2006

So, one thing, about competitive reality TV shows.



If I was ever to appear on a show such as 'Big Brother' or 'Survivor', I would go on it, just to f*ck, with the other people on the show. I would have no desire to win; just the public entertainment of screwing with alpha-type/media-seeking whores, and mess with their 'game'.

How I would love, to make alliances, and lie directly to their faces, and then just do something randomly, like vote for Jeff Probst to be voted off the island. I think that would be funny, and, interesting boob-tube.

Suck it, Chilltown Posse.


2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

You'd be just like Puck...legendary.

September 28, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Yeah, except not as gross.

September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com