Wednesday, November 01, 2006

'Great pate, but I gotta motor if I want to make it to the funeral on time.'

I was reading this article, and decided to email my mom with a brief description of my finances, and preferences for burial and such, in case I die, or become a vegetable.

After that Schiavo mess, I started telling people what I wanted.

The thing is, how much you wanna bet she freaks out about it. My mom is pyscho most of the time.

I also wonder how she's going to react, finding out she is not the executor of my estate.


UPDATE:

She didn't freak out surprisingly. She was a little shocked when she found out she's not executor of my estate. She was ok with it after I explained I chose Dave because her, being my mother, would probably have a hard time pulling the plug, so I now Dave would totally do it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com