Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I've said it before, but I wish more execs blogged like Andy.



'Is anyone going to be unhappy receiving a 5-pack of Xanax? I can't imagine they would, and if they are, tell them to take one and they should see the light. I don't know where to tell you to get the xanax (except that it should be prescribed to your friend by a doctor), and should warn you that it is apparently highly addictive, but what better way to get through the holidays than with a stash of America's fave chill out pill.

While I am suggesting unconventional gifts, I could take this opportunity to recommend getting your pals an evening with a high end, disease-free companion, but that would be disgusting and degrading and illegal.'

Andy's Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com