Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Making Change



I have to use singles in order to commute to work on public transportation each day. Now that I have given up buying my morning Snapple and yogurt, I find myself each morning, trying to think of some way to break my larger bills in to singles.

At first, I thought, I can just drop by TCF Bank on the way home. It is, a bank, after all. But to my surprise, the trolls at the 16th Street Mall location. charge a fee for change, if you are not a customer/member.

The humanity!

Luckily, I discovered a branch of my bank that is open to 6 PM.

Back from by bartending days, I know that singles come in batches of 25.

Friday night, I stopped and got a stack of 25. Don't know how it happened, but I'm down to just four.

So I am going to need to stop by tonight to get change, again. Problem is, it will probably be the same teller, since they only have two, after 5 PM.

And as it has only been a few days, it is going to look like I have a raging stripper problem, in that my frequency of getting a stack of singles, is appearing to happen prett frequently.

How funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger morandomdanu said...

Better Singles than Fivers

December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com