Monday, December 11, 2006

Simple, but tasty.



Finished Christmas shopping yesterday, and by the time I got home the last thing I wanted to do was cook. But I neeeded to make something since Cook's is closed on Sundays, and my only options for grabbing lunch at work is fast food.

I ended up throwing some italian sausage in the oven [Boulder Sausage makes some pretty decent sausage - plus their local, and limit the additives]. Also, I made some veggie rotini to al dente perfection. I threw those two together, and topped it off with some fresh grated parmesan, and voila! A tasty simple lunch.

Plus it's about equal portions carbs and protein, so I didn't fall in to a food coma after eating it.

That concludes Pee Wee's cooking tip of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com