Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I think Cook's Market is afraid of salt.



I am not a big salt person, but on a few dishes, I have found that I need to spice up some of their offerings. One was a salmon skewer. Today it is the tomato/mozzarella chicken breast. It's good, but can be punched up a bit.

Because of Cook's, I haven't gone grocery shopping in weeks [which proved to be a bad thing when the blizzard hit - I had almost no food at home]. They change up their menu pretty frequently. I wish they would bring back their Spanish rice. I made a request for that last night.

That's also funny, because some of the staff recognize me now. Which is fine by me, because I think I have a crush on the lil' guy who works the counter. He's 'party size', which is great for me, because I usually end up with big guys; since everyone is pretty much taller than me. I may have to start putting the mack on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com