Friday, January 05, 2007

Old Timey Music



Phooey.

I am so sick of all the radio stations I normally listen to, and the stuff on my media player.

So I went to Shoutcast, and typed in 'swing music', and I got this channel Radio Crazy Jazz.


Whoa.

This is some serious old time music.

The kind of stuff that you hear in movies.

Like the opening scene in Pink Floyd The Wall, where the old Christmas song is playing, as you follow the long shot up to the maid turning on the vacuum cleaner.


It kind of matches today's mood, what with the snow and gloom of it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Seven said...

You've got snow and gloom. Here in DC, we've got 70-degree weather and all of the cherry blossoms by the tidal basin just went into full bloom.

FREAKY-DEEKY. Me no likey.

January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com