Friday, January 19, 2007

Question for readers.



I got an offer from Chase Bank for a credit card with no annual fee, and a fixed 9.9% interest rate, with an introductory rate of 0% for six months.

That's way better than all my other credit cards. My only hesitation, is customer service and such. Have any of you had issues with Chase?

I am tempted to apply, but want to know if they are quality operation or not. Please advise.

Oh, also, I am thinking about opening an account with ING Direct and their Orange Savings account. Anyone have such an account?





3 Comments:

Blogger Slave to the dogs said...

I've got a Chase United miles card. My only complaint is that they called the other day to try to get me to sign up for a Marriott rewards card too.

January 19, 2007  
Blogger James said...

Chase does my mortgage and I haven't had any issues, really. Their website is handy. But then again...this is what I'd say. Don't get that credit card.

Why? Because even 9.9% is shitty!

I do find it funny that when Wall Street wants to borrow money from you (in the form of investments) there's no way they'd pay that kind of return.

But when you gotta borrow from Wall Street in the form of credit cards, 9.9% is a steal.

January 21, 2007  
Blogger Red Seven said...

I'm a Bank of America boy. They have ATMs in all the right places.

January 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com