Monday, February 19, 2007

Real World Denver - 'Davis: Homo-wrecker'



After reading the comments on this Get Real Denver post, I had to see what one of the commenters meant by 'Davis' Reichenfest'. I'm out of the gay gossip loop I guess.

From In Case You Didn't Know:

'The guy who hooked up with Reichen Lehmkuhl at an Atlanta hotel - and who broke up Reichen's relationship with Lance Bass - tells Life & Style that he never meant for things to end so badly.

'I honestly can't believe this has escalated to the point where they split up,' says Davis Mallory who, like Lehmkuhl, is a reality show vet, having appeared in 'The Real World: Denver.'

A mag insider says that after a Reichen book signing, Davis and Reichen met at Atlanta's Wet Bar, and then ended up in Reichen's hotel room. Bass read about the hookup on the Internet, and that was that.'

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Seven said...

I don't know any of these people, but I somehow suspect that I wouldn't like them.

February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com