Friday, February 23, 2007

'Splodin Chowda



Don't know what made me think of this, but I once was heating up a can of Campbell's Clam Chowder, and it exploded!

The microwave was done, I pulled out the bowl, and when I went to stir it up to disperse the heat evenly, it popped, and steaming hot chowder flew out of the bowl, landing on my arms and face, as well as counter and cabinets.

It actually kinda hurt; like a grease fire burn.

So be wary of the chowder.

I guess it has happened to other people too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

Damn buddy. Sorry to hear that. I get anxious attempting to open a Pillsbury Croisant thingy for fear that it'll burst. Hot damn!

Did you burn yourself bro? Hope not. You never want to mess up your face...

Besos

February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com