Friday, March 02, 2007

Best Buy Deceives



Best Buy has been using an internal intranet, to bilk customers out of money. People who go online, see different prices then what is offered in the store. An example:


'I was totally ripped off by Best Buy about 3 weeks ago using this "technique". I just thought the cashier was trying to pull a fast one on me, I didn't realize it was a corporate-wide scheme.

They advertised a Bissell Spot bot on the website for $119. I recently moved, so I didn't have my printer hooked up, but I saved a PDF of the website before I went to the store. It rang up $135 so I told the cashier it was cheaper on the website. He went to the customer servicer desk and printed out a page "from the website" showing a price of $135.

I figured I may have goofed, or had the wrong model or something. When I got home, I checked the site again and it was still $119... (plus I have the PDF). I'm really pissed now and that store is getting a visit from me very soon now...'

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

Damn, and to think I spent bucket-loads of money there...

Devils they are... lol

Besos

March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com