Saturday, April 28, 2007

New toy!



I was finishing up my articles for the magazine, when I realized I needed to get a shot for one of the pieces. My Kodak digital camera was ok, but with only 2 megapixels, it really wasn't capable of taking the types of images that can be print so well. [I was harped on about DPI].

So I went down to Wolf Camera and checked out Digital SLR cameras. I found this Sony CyberShot to be in my price range, and had the specs I needed.

I get home and start playing with it. It totally blew away my expectations. It's not only a camera, but a full on video recorder. Tons of options. And the photos are crystal clear. I can totally tell the difference. Here's some shots I took today. Who knows, maybe I will be like how I was in high school and start carrying a camera everywhere.










Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

I used to carry around a camera in high school too. My friend Helene and I pretty much documented our entire senior year.

April 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com