Friday, May 18, 2007

Real World Denver - Reaction



'This season was by far the most exciting, incredible, and thought-provoking season of The Real World. The biggest winner was by far, Brooke.

She was my favorite cast member. Brooke came into the house feeling insecure about herself and not wanting to put trust in anyone. Throughout the show she did a complete 180.

The biggest loser is Colie. She didn’t impress me at all. Throughout the show all she did was get drunk and have sex.

The show definately made me want to visit Denver. I am really going to miss The Real World Denver.

I feel like I know some of the cast members after watching them for six months. I don’t think Denver can be topped.'

Get Real Denver


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com