Monday, September 17, 2007

Fried rice and won-ton soup are the gauging factors....



of whether or not a Chinese restaurant is good or not.

At least in my opinion.

I was saddened recently when my local take out place, had changed ownership.

With the ownership change, came a change to the way the food was prepped.

The new owners began making their food with Liquid Smoke, which I abhor.

So I have been trying to find a replacement, and I think China Star is it.

Even though they are located pretty far from where I am [they're on Colfax out by Colorado Blvd.], I received my order within 15 minutes of ordering [!].

So came the won ton/fried rice test.

They passed with flying colors!

And no Liquid Smoke!

Although I wish there was extra beef strips in the soup, but the rice was/is perfect.

And their crab cheese won tons rock!

Can't wait to try their other stuff on the menu.

Congrats China Star!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com