Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Today In - 'Best Buy Horror Stories'



Although I guess it's not illegal per the comments here.
'Quilty said he picked up his paperwork, which he had signed, and intended to go to the rear of the store and talk to the sales rep.

"But the clerk shouted that I can't take the application," Quilty said. "She said it belongs to the store."

Best Buy's spokesman said the clerk was following proper procedure.

Quilty said at this point he decided to leave the store - and take the loan application with him.

The clerk again insisted he leave the loan application behind.

Quilty ignored her and headed toward the door.

The clerk then shouted out to a security guard.

The security guard told Quilty to stop and return the loan application.

Quilty kept on walking out of the store and into the parking lot.

The security guard followed him.

"He never touched me or threatened me in any way," Quilty said. "I will give him credit for that."

Quilty tore up the loan application as he walked through the parking lot.

"As far as I was concerned, the application had my name on it, my signature and my Social Security number," Quilty said. "I wasn't going to leave it behind. I figured that young girl would just toss it in the garbage once I walked out of the store. I didn't want anyone getting my personal information because I know just how much trouble that can cause."

Quilty got in his car and drove off.

"But the security guard must have taken down my license plate number because when I got home, my wife tells me the police are waiting for me," he said.'

The man who knew too much




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger URGENT LOAN OFFER WHATSAPP +918929509036 said...

Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (creditloan11@gmail.com)

May 16, 2017  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com