Friday, October 19, 2007

How do you make this picture box doo-hickey work?



Holy moishe.

Thanks to Altered Anthems and Foxy Tunes, I just discovered how much music is out there on the interwebs.

Seriously, there are so many blogs posting mp3's that can easily be copied/downloaded for free, that I am blown away.

I don't know if this is relatively new, thanks to such apps as The Hype Machine and zShare, but wow.

As if I already didn't have a music addiction.

This is like giving a coke-head unlimited 8-balls.

I feel like a senior citizen that has just discovered the internets.

I actually do kind of feel bad for the artists now.

Not the labels, just the artists.

Manfred Mann - 'Blinded By The Light [SFB Remix]'




Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Any clue on how to get an MP3 of AC/DC's "Its a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock and Roll)"?

October 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com