Wednesday, November 07, 2007

14x365



It's weird to think I have known you going on ten years now.

I remember you turning 21 soon after I was hired.

Initially, I was hesitant having you as my trainer, because my initial impression of you was that you were going to be a jerk.

Quite the opposite turned out to be the reality.

Over the years, we've changed departments, and now companies, but I am glad we're still in touch.

I dig how you get so passionate about politics, metal music, and your writing.

[Although, you tend to get long-winded when you get 'passionate'.]

Ha.

I'm a participant of x365.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

I think I know this dude, too.... Ha!

PS. Funny in ten years I haven't learned how NOT to give people the impression I'm a jerk...

November 09, 2007  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Ha.

November 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com