Sunday, November 25, 2007

26x365



You were yet another example of my 'gay magnet' abilities.

This Thanksgiving reminded me of dinner, two years ago.

Your family was talking to you about your girlfriend and sports and such, yet you totally blipped majorly on my gaydar.

I thought you were a total 'mo.

Cut to your 21st birthday, and as the night and hooch toiled on, you became more and more friendly, and touchy feely.

Playingly, I kissed you on the cheek to gage a reaction.

Who knew that would snowball in to you coming out, to me and your uncle.

Ha.

I was surprised your uncle was surprised about your revelation.

Yet, I admit, I was smug in that my suspicions were right.

You guys had to crash at my place that night, and even though nothing happened, your uncle thinks we hooked up.

Which would have been weird, because of my long complicated relationship with him, himself.

And now I hear your in the Navy.

Hope all is well and you're doing ok.

I'm a participant of x365.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com