Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Top 10



Notorious J*O*E wanted us to post our top ten favorite albums and such of this year.

Since I only purchase mp3's, I am doing my Top Ten Fave Singles of the Year.

So in no particular order [as I like all of them for different reasons and I hate to play favorites [ha!]]:

Bloc Party - 'Flux'

The Twang - 'Wide Awake'

Hard Fi - 'Suburban Knights'

Samim - 'Heater'

T2 Ft. Jodie Aysha - 'Heartbroken'

Reverend and The Makers - 'Heavyweight Champion Of The World'

Kelly Rowland - 'Work [Freemasons Remix]'

Jack Penate - 'Torn On The Platform' - [Probably my fave video of the year.]

Pendulum - 'Granite'

The Enemy - 'We'll Live And Die In These Towns'

Honorable Mentions:

Because you could not escape it no matter where you went: Rihanna - 'Umbrella'

Timbaland Ft. One Republic - 'Apologize'

Justin Timberlake - 'Lovestoned'


And fave song from the interwebs:

'Fanta Fanta... No Coke!'

P.S. - Mark Ronson and Amy Winehouse get shout outs as well.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com