Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bill Maher and KT Tunstall



I was watching Real Time with Bill Maher recently, and he was talking about the songs the candidates chose for their campaigns.

I guess HIllary chose 'Suddenly I See' by KT Tunstall.

Maher had no idea who that was.

Really?

That song was friggin' everywhere.

It was used for pretty much in every chick-flick and rom-com trailer last year.

Not to mention ABC using it on every one of their dramas like Lame's Anatomy.

[I liked the show up until the Ferry accident where Grey was killed and brought back to life. That was the el jumpo el shark moment for me.]

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger FrancesDanger said...

I still watch Grey's. Once I'm hooked I stick, but I was uberpissed they didn't off Meredith. I loathe her.

As for KT and "Suddenly"~did you know that song is about Patty Smith of "Horses" fame?

January 31, 2008  
Blogger James said...

I've heard of KT, but couldn't name one song of hers or recognize it if I heard it.

I guess me and Bill Maher, we're not into chick-flicks and rom-coms. I'd watch Grey's Anatomy if it was on HBO, but I don't have time to watch some PG-rated commercial-interrupted FCC-approved melodrama.

January 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com