Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This always reminds me of...



Urban Cookie Collective - 'The Key, The Secret'

...the ending of the original British Queer As Folk.


[S-Bomb is dropped.]

Speaking of Queer As Folk, I never watched the US version because I don't have Showtime.

And I was partial to the UK version.

But I have started going through the series on DVD.

I must say, I don't really like any of the characters on the US version except Emmet and Michael's mom played by the awesome Sharon Gless.

But is interesting to see the story of Stuart/Brian and Vince/Michael continue as in the UK version they only did two series and tie up all the loose ends.

Oh, and the chiropractor Michael dates is totally hubba.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com