Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Awesome.



'My friend is a waiter at Olive Garden, and one night a lecherous guy came into his restaurant and suggestively asked the hostess to "make sure I get a real pretty waitress."

She was obviously uncomfortable complying with this request, so my friend solved the problem by proclaiming, "I'm pretty! Give him to me!"

He then went out of his way to act as flamingly homosexual as possible every time he had to wait on said lecherous customer.

"Any dessert tonight?"

"JUST THE CHECK."'

Tales Of Consumers Making Outrageous Requests

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

I once had a cute waiter ask me what I was doing after dinner.

My jealous Ex looked at him and exclaimed "ME!"

March 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com