Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Odd Dream



I ate a snack before I went to bed, which of course meant I had a weird dream

This time I was roommates with the keyboardist from Information Society.

The weird part is the lead singer guy came over to hang out and he was convinced that I was the other guy in the band.

I told him I wasn't, I was me, but he didn't register it.

So I just went along with it.

As time went on, his reminiscing began to get very personal and made me uncomfortable.

He was all, 'remember the time we.....'

We then went out to grab a bite to eat, and got noticed by 'fans' and were asked for autographs.

And why the Info Society?

I haven't heard them in a long time, so I don't know what part of my psyche that sprang from.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I love whacked dreams....thanks for sharing.

I had to pop over here 'cause I saw IANTO JONES on your post on my friend 'Digital Fortress's' blog, and I am big Torchwood/Ianto fan.

I'll try to stop by more often.

April 23, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I heart Ianto.

Thanks for dropping by!

April 23, 2008  
Blogger Colleen said...

I know what made you choose Info Soc for the dream.
Pure Energy.

April 23, 2008  
Blogger Howard said...

I LOVE INSOC. You'll notice that 'lead singer guy'. Took the band on by himself went nowhere and give it back to the other guys.

Yes, I know that much about them.

April 23, 2008  
Blogger Liöüx said...

I just had a really crazy dream the night before last. I woke up at 4am and wrote the whole mess down.

I was going to write about it on B2BR.

April 23, 2008  
Blogger Claystation said...

I went to the Information Society concert when they were in Seattle in Jan. It was awesome. Took me back to WAY back in the day. Good memories.

I thought for sure they wouldn't play the great classics we all like, because... have you read about all the 'MTV Reunion' mess? Yeah, Kurt Harland is a stereo-typical computer programmer nerd that became popular and now hates that is was only though Information Society that he became popular.

However... they DID play the good ol classics. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised.

Though they didn't play my fav song - "Mirror Shades" on Hack.

April 23, 2008  
Blogger ayeM8y said...

I went to an Information Society concert at a boat dock in Mississippi in 1992. They were perched on a little strip of planks between boat slips with water inches in front of them. They totally lip synced the entire show to a crowd of maybe twenty people who were not impressed. SAD! Oh wait maybe I dreamed that...No...No...I definitely saw that one. SAD!

April 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com