Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Omelette Du Fromage



So, another one of my food issues just made itself known.

I'm all about eggs, but for some reason, I can't do omelettes.

If anything is mixed up in the eggs while cooked, I will totally vom.

But today, I just had a veggie skillet and, no prob.

I don't know if that when stuff is added to the eggs while cooking does something to it's chemical structure, but it totally alters the taste to me.

I think it goes back to when I was a kid and had an omelette with tomatoes and mushrooms in it.

I hurled for the rest of the day.

I have tried omelettes since then, but nope, still make my stomach queasy.

It's kind of like my thing with onions.

I can't eat them raw, but have no problem if they're cooked.

Weird.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com