Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hubba Hubba







Sergio Garcia

What's disconcerting is how I even know who he is.

My dirty little secret, is that I have caught myself watching increasing amounts of The Golf Channel.

Ack!

Last weekend I was actually following the Memorial Tournament [!].

Used to be that the expression, 'you have the body of a professional golfer', was a bad thing.

But now, there's a lot of young hotties on the green.

Like Sergio's fellow Spaniard, Ignacio Elvira:



Hubbs.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger My adventures said...

that was the only reason i used to watch golf with the hubby... that and the loft lull of the announcer's voices would lull me off for a great sunday afternoon nap!!

June 05, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

They are actually chatty-Kathys on the Golf channel compared to regular network broadcast announcers.

June 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com