Monday, July 07, 2008

So....



I was looking at the box while I was waiting for my food to cook in the micro, when I noticed the conventional oven cooking instructions.

One tray is to be cooked at 350 degrees.... for half an hour!

In this day of being green and energy efficient, 30 minutes for a little tray of food seems like a big waste of electricity to me [I have an electric range].

Microwaves are so cheap, that I wonder if people really do still cook these types of things the conventional way.

The horror.

The horror.

P.S.: The baked chicken breast with mashed taters and paprika is pretty tasty.

And only 250 calories for the whole thing.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger My adventures said...

The micro would set off my defibrillator, I'd have to go conventional oven. Although I have been known to push the microwave "on" button and run from the room, AMA (against medical advice)!

July 08, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Hadn't thought of that.

That sucks.

July 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com