Monday, October 06, 2008

What do you think?



They say that people are seriously cutting back and not shopping or eating out.

I was out over the weekend and all the stores I went to were packed.

There was even a huge line at the movie theater yesterday.

Maybe Colorado isn't being affected as bad as the rest of the country [so far?].

Personally, I am at a point where I am the most financially secure in my life which is why I wish they would stop creating such a panic.

It's creating trickle down hysteria which consequently makes things worse.

So, is it all a bunch of hooey?

[Interesting. Blogger recognizes 'hooey' as a word.]

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Howard said...

My credit rating hasn't been this good since 2001, but I lost most of my buffers over the last couple of months due to medical stuff and moving.

October 06, 2008  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

It hasn't adversely affected me at all and I noticed the same trends here; long lines at the theater and the stores were all packed. If it isn’t hogwash then what gives?

October 06, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Political/election games?

October 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com