Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wow.



So I don't know what's up with the stars today or what, but it has been a good day financially speaking.

Found out we're going to get a bonus this year [despite the news saying The Corporation had a 50% decrease in profits, our internal info states we actually increased revenue in pretty much all areas WTF?].

And thanks to this financial meltdown, the interest rates on my two mortgages went down again.

The total for both now each month is less than I have ever paid for rent on all my previous places.

It makes me feel weird because I know that a lot of people are going through financial hell right now, but on the other hand, it's helping me out.

[Knock on wood.]

Crazy.

So in the meantime, I am going to keep doing what I have been doing: spend and trying to support mom 'n pop businesses, to try and get things moving forward again.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

I am [Knock On Wood.]-ing myself.

The stars have been really kind for a while now...I'm in disbelief.

Word Verification: dises

February 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com