Friday, January 27, 2006

Comment regarding NYC's 'Mystery Smell':




"Perfect headline for Time Magazine to run once the biological-agent being tested angle comes out and people reprt some symptoms five or six years from now like Flaneur was mentioning.

I can't believe last summer's terrorist strike hype/warnings included tips like "Remember: deadly biological agents often smell sweet, inducing targets to breathe them in. If you smell an unexplained sweet aroma, be suspicious." And now everyone's like, "Yaaaayy! I love the sweet, sweet syrup smell hovering over New York City! Yaayyy..it's my birthday! I'm getting waffles! God loves me so he gave me a waffle cloud to smell! Yaaaay!"

Happy waffle smell, standby for babies born with flippers."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com