Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Thinking Man's Crooner


Was listening to Pandora.com on a channel created off of Michael Buble, and alternately, they played Bobby Darin and then a Rat Pack song. It hit me that Bobby Darin is the 'Thinking Man's Crooner'.

The pleibian population can enjoy Sinatra, but the alterna-seekers can imbibe themselves on Darin's far more impressive range and swagger. I actually can't stand Sinatra now that I have discovered Buble and Darin.

Michael Buble rocks as well. I like his version of Van Morrison's 'Moondance' even better than the original. Wonder how popular he is.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~A~ said...

thanks so much for hipping me to pandora dude!

google puff for some awesome ideas

January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com