Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fun With Corporate Websites

I like to see how company's web sites respond when you contact them. Remember Nyquil? Here's the response from Michelina's after I wrote them after having the fettucine for lunch:


From: brando
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:36 PM
To: Consumer
Subject: Michelina's Fettucine Alfredo

:: A Note to Michelina's ::<

Customer Information:
Brando

Message Body:
I just wanted to say 'Yum!'. I love your Alfredo entree. It's a great deal for
the price.

Thanks!
Brando

From : Consumer
Sent : Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:10 PM
To : brando
Subject : RE: Michelina's Fettucine Alfredo


We're so pleased that you have taken the time to compliment our entrées, providing quality products at a value. It's marvelous to discover that some still care about quality as well as convenience. With our thanks, please forward us your mailing address so that we may send you some coupons good for a variety
of our products.

We hope that you will continue to use and enjoy our products in
the future.

Michelina's Inc
Consumer Relations Department


What a nice up-beat response. I don't really need coupons on something that costs less than a dollar, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

That's hilarious! Send me the coupons. I'm gonna need em. Haha

March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com