Thursday, March 30, 2006

I need a Site Meter intervention

Brando

my malaysian fan linked me - 'i'm big in malaysia'

James

Hahaha. That's funny. I got a visitor from Qatar yesterday.

James

MSNBC linked me too....

James

I'm all obsessed about it now.

James

It's sad.

Brando

i know site meter is evil - i think i need an intervention

Brando

i got linked by 'celebrity hookups online' - how funny

James

I wonder how I ever lived without it.

Brando

http://www.celebritycouples.net/CelebrityCouples

Brando

and it's not even my story - i blogged it from ny daily news

James

Dude that story was funny. Where'd you find that anyway?

Brando

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/

Brando

its hidden halfway down

Brando

so yesterday was my highest traffic yet

James

I think it was mine too.....I had several people check it out because of my Defamer comment. And then that MSNBC link.

James

I'm at the top of the pack on that one.

Brando

wheres the msnbc link?

James

Woah.....34 visits so far today.

James

My average is at 106 now.

James

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7681925/site/newsweek/?articleid=12017855

James

Now I'm second though.

2 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

Be careful. If I'm staging an intervention for denverboy's ridiculous obsession with Roseanne, I'm not going to have time to stage one for your sitemeter obsession. Well, unless I just use the same folks for each intervention & schedule his at 7:30pm & yours at 9pm.

March 30, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Way to go with the time management skills! I linked to your blog from mine Hot Babe.

March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com