Friday, April 28, 2006

Normally I don't kill spiders....



but I'd might make an exception if I saw something like this in my place.

'So, recently I wrote a post asking about the effectiveness of those ultrasonic pest repellers for the spider metropolis we have thriving in our garage. I managed to catch one of the little buggers after I heard(yes, heard) him skittering across the floor behind me, it was like he was wearing tiny tap shoes. I think it is probably a European House Spider but I'm not sure, any arachnologists out there want to verify it for me??'


A Bad Case Of Wanderlust

3 Comments:

Blogger JoeyJoJoJo said...

Well, I'm glad somebody appreciated my heroic spider-wrangling photos.....by the way, the ultrasonic things seem to be doing the trick so far.....haven't seen a spider in the garage in a couple weeks.....thanks for the link, I dig your site!

April 28, 2006  
Blogger James said...

I've been killing spiders left and right at my house. Usually I leave them be...they serve their purpose, but I've been getting sick of clearing out cobwebs.

But what I thought was one spider has turned into a seemingly infinite onslaught of identical spiders.

And they all die. They all die.

April 28, 2006  
Blogger Tan BoSe said...

wow..kinda scary...

April 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com