Wednesday, April 26, 2006

'There and Back: Nine Fingers to Go'



From Reality Blurred:

'While participating in NBC's Celebrity Cooking Showdown, which was pulled for its final two nights because of dismal ratings, There and Back star Ashley Parker Angel 'almost completely cut off [his] finger,' he tells Billboard’s Jaded Insider.

As a result, his finger has been injured, perhaps permanently. 'I still have no feeling in it 'cause I cut so deeply, which is making me worried,' he says. However, the bigger concern at the time was the fact, he says, that 'I lost six minutes off the clock, and my finger wouldn't stop bleeding but I still finished it. They had a doctor come down to the set, so immediately when I walked off they had someone waiting to stitch it up for me.'

Where does that leave him now? He says, 'apparently I severed the nerve in my finger. I'm so upset because I need my fingers to play piano and guitar. I need to get insurance for my hands.' Or just use this to your advantage for the second season of your MTV reality show, and call it There and Back: Nine Fingers to Go.'

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Ugh, that Ashley dude makes me sick. Does he do anything besides appear on reality shows? Oh yeah...he's a musician....riiiight.

April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com