Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dental Vacation



I just got back from having my wisdom teeth pulled, and I am kinda medicated. I wanted to let all 5 of my loyal readers, and those passing through, that I shall resume posting on Tuesday May 30th.
That is unless I feel better [yay! for Hydrocodone] and get bored laying about like a sack of taters. Than I may being posting to kill boredom. You can only watch so many movies. Wish I had got the first season of Lost in Netflix, instead of my bad horror movies. Oh well.

Brando

2 Comments:

Blogger Tan BoSe said...

Hey...what happened? Get well soon yeah.

May 25, 2006  
Blogger Claystation said...

Wow, I just sent back 3 horror movies to Netflix without even watching them because I really want to get on with watching 'The West Wing.'

May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com