Monday, May 08, 2006

'For Your Remains'





This is awesome. Wish everyone could be so clever.

'Hell Pizza is a cleverly marketed chain of pizza restaurants around New Zealand. The specialty pizzas are named after the seven deadly sins (I ate Envy for lunch).

When calling them up you are greeted with a "welcome to hell." Of course the phone number ends in 666. The food arrived and I wasn't really sure if I should tip, so I tipped badly.

Tipping is generally not practiced in this country, but I'm not sure if it's different for deliveries. I had two slices left and I noticed there were weird perforations on the lid of the box. As I examined more closely I noticed it was in the shape of a coffin lid.

At first I thought it was a toy for the kids, but upon further inspection it is a coffin "for your remains." I assembled the casket around my food and put it in the fridge.'

Happy Smurf Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com