Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Architectural Digest - Passive Aggressive

























I didn't renew my subscription because I never have time to read them, and today I received a letter that included this passage:


'On the other hand, if you decided to not renew, we'd ask you to reconsider, briefly, whether or not you really want to cut yourself off from the magazine that keeps you informed about the latest design ideas, discoveries, trends, and fashions in interior design.

And whether or not you really want to terminate your continuing permanent record of man's most outstanding contemporary triumphs in the arts'.

Geesh. Get over yourself, Digest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claystation said...

I subscribe to them too, but I don't have time to really read it either. I don't intend to renew either. I wonder if I'll get a weird letter like that too.

June 06, 2006  
Blogger James said...

Wow, I never read those letters. I get one from Hugh Hefner every year. I just toss it.

Hugh, baby, you had me at "pictorial."

June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com