Tuesday, June 06, 2006

You know how I know you're gay?



You like, or even know who, M People are.

I recently put a bunch of way old tracks on my mp3 player, and a remix of 'Movin' On Up' came on. I had kind of forgotten about M People. Every timeI hear the remix, it reminds me of going to see Frankie Knuckles spin at Sound Factory, when I was at NYU. I love New York for letting me get in to a club, and drink, at the spritely age of 19.

The other M People song I have, 'One Night In Heaven' is totally gay, and reminds me of turning 21, and hanging out at The Foxhole with Kyle and Deidre. Besides being somewhat big in the UK in the 90's, I don't think most people stateside even know who they are; except us gays.

M People

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com