Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Real World Denver - Confirmation



So I got confirmation this weekend that this is indeed Davis/Jeremy. At Pride on Sunday, Julie and I were walking around when I saw this guy with a camera-man and sound person following him down Broadway.

As Julie and I approached, I yelled out 'Davis!'. Out of natural habit, he turns around to see who is calling him. So we go over to him and I ask, 'Aren't you Davis?'. He sheepishly says, 'no, sorry', then looks for an exit. I then ask the sound chick, 'you guys are with the Real World, right?'. She also lamely says 'no'. They're not good at lying.

Me and Julie get a good laugh at this, and wander off as Davis and crew attempt to disappear.

Later at the Foxhole, Davis and two other members of the cast show up. Only a few of the people there knew who they were, and what was going on. Some people showed interest, but most were indifferent. While grooving out, the blonde chick and the tattoo guy end up by Dave and I.

I ended up introducing myself to those two, while Davis appeared to be avoiding acknowledging I was there. He must have remembered me from earlier.

The blonde chick [Nicole or something like that, will have to look it up later], and the tattoo dude were cool. They seemed into each other. They made out occasionally. There was also a black guy hanging out with them, but I don't know if he was 'cast' or not. He also had tats.

After interacting with them, I felt kind of sorry for them. Briefly. It must be annoying to have people come up and bug you, but then again, they knew what they signed up for.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com