Saturday, June 10, 2006

Real World Denver - Observation - Update



From Alzy on a comment on the Observation post:

'There actually is a rooftop patio and I believe that is where the hot tub is located. Next time you walk by the house look for the cameras, those are what gives away that there is something located on the rooftop because they point back in towards the house.

If you go look I think you shall see what I mean. As for the rest of the house, it is actually lovely inside and not just some warehouse (remember it used to be a nightclub).'


I must have missed the hot tub and cameras, but then again it was night, and I didn't want to look like a dweeb/stalker scoping out the place in detail.

Across the street is The Solied Dove and their rooftop patio. I wonder if patrons can see anything? Anyone been there recently and know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com