Saturday, June 03, 2006

Real World Denver - Special Ops




Bon Jour Pee Wee has found a Special Ops tech, who seems to do regular reconnaissance on the Real World Denver location. Bon Jour will feature 'I Ate Denver's' updates on the shenanigans of this season's cast.
The link to Denver's site is at the right, but we will feature updates as they complete their tour of duty.
Saturday, June 03, 2006

It's confirmed... the Denver Real World house is inhabited!
Drove by at approximately 12:35pm this afternoon. There were at least 7 crew members outside around the front of the house. 2 of them were filming a sorority-looking brunette chick in the typical 'it's Saturday morning and I'm hangover' outfit.
It was all so 'real' that I felt like I was driving through a movie set. The funniest part was the group of middle-aged bike riders stopped across the street watching and pointing. It was kind of odd that she was just standing in front of the house, just... standing.

Alone.
Don't we all do that? Just stand and stare in the middle of a busy street while TV cameras and boom mic's surround us? Yep, I know I do.

3 Comments:

Blogger I Ate Denver said...

Hey, thanks for the link! I will do my best to keep you and your readers informed :) Enjoy!

June 04, 2006  
Blogger James said...

Keep the updates coming! I want names and pics too!

June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, on that Saturday a cast memeber went to a local emergency room. Nothing like seeing a whole production crew walk into the hospital while a poor helpless girl is filmed. Sorry, but no pictures. She was pretty in that young sorority chick way.

June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com